Saturday, March 7, 2009

My favorite mistay-yee-ake

If you could not figure the title of this post, it refers to a song written and performed by Sheryl Crow. Sheryl's favorite mistake has been rumored to be either Eric Clapton or Jakob Dylan (FUN FACT!)

I'm not sure how the title relates to the blogging topic, but we'll tie it in somewhere. And besides, I like making allusions, especially to pop culture, so it fits in somehow. Anywho... as we didn't finish our presentations until after I submitted last week's blog, I was not fair in picking my "favorite" ones. BUT, I will now include one more presentation. I thought that Erin's topic on basic CPR was wisely chosen and well communicated. Her story of personal experience was very real and had a wow factor. It definitely kept me rapt in the rest of the presentation because I knew that the information was very important. Overall, the topic was very relevant and gets my vote as one of the best.

E-portfolio. The word itself makes me mildly nauseous. I do not even know what this is. I remember making a website during my freshman level biology. I believe we used Mozilla to create the website where I could upload "artifacs." The experience I had with Mozilla was actually pleasant. Don't get me wrong, my stomach turns over every time I hear those dreadful words, but I feel that once I know what I am doing, it will be "fun." In order to ensure the completeness of my portfolio draft, I am going to need a reminder how to create this portfolio. I am comfortable with the artifacts to be included in the portfolio, but I do not know how to properly use the interface. I suppose my favorite mistake is that mistakingly, I actually enjoyed creating my biology portfolio even though I can not even stand hearing that-which-shall-not-be-named.

No comments:

Post a Comment